Sunday 1 April 2012

Papergirl Birmingham

I sent some work into Papergirl Birmingham, a free exhibition/movement that is open to anyone and you can send them anything you want. It's such a good idea, here's a little more on it;


"Originating in Berlin, papergirl is a global project that aims to open up the art world onto the urban streets of everyday life.  Donated artworks will be rolled to curious passers by creating a visual spectacle and disturbing the monotony of routine."
http://papergirlbirmingham.tumblr.com/about


I sent in my beloved old people pencil drawings, buuut this time I added some collage to them (saving for next post). The great thing about this exhibition is that it's in Birmingham this year so I can go see it when I go home over Easter!   

No comments:

Post a Comment